4-Channel Headphone Amp
- 4-channel headphone amp
- Four stereo 1/4” headphone outputs
- Flexible I/O including balanced dual ¼” inputs and unbalanced ¼” stereo inputs
- Gold-plated inputs and outputs for superior conductivity
- Front-mounted, full-range output knobs
- External 17V DC power supply for low-noise operation
- Sturdy aluminum chassis enclosed with rubberized casing
- Power-on LED
For broadcast stations, professional and personal recording studios, the Sterling S204HA is designed to be flexible enough to use with various unbalanced and balanced stereo inputs while feeding high-quality audio to four pairs of stereo headphones.
Max Input Level: +8dBV
Front Input: Stereo 1/4" TRS (unbalanced)
Rear Input: Stereo 1/4" L/R (balanced)
Outputs: 4 channels, 1/4" TRS
Input Impedance: 10 K Ohms (unbalanced), 20 K Ohms (balanced)
Output Impedance: 6 Ohms
Max. Level: 19dB/channels
S/N Ratio: >90dB
THD: <0.005% @1V/1KHZ
Power Supply: DC 17V 800mA, center pin positive
Dimensions: 6.75" x 5.5" x 2.5"
Weight: 3.30 lbs.