The Sterling ST69 Tube Microphone is an excellent choice for recording engineers and musicians looking for a superior studio microphone.
A combination of new and traditional technology, blended with our Disk ResonatorTM system, yields wide frequency response and quick transient response without sacrificing warmth and tone.
It’s ideal for capturing the full, detailed sound of vocals, acoustic & electric instruments, and drums. And its precision machined, brushed stainless-steel finish complements the Sterling ST69’s technical brilliance.
- Cardioid, Omni, and Figure-8 patterns
- Low noise, low heat, 6205 tube circuit
- Double-sided 1″ all brass capsule, hand assembled and oven baked for long term stable operation
- Ultra-thin 3-micron gold-evaporated Mylar® diaphragm provides sonic detail and accuracy
- Disk ResonatorTM design extends high-frequencies naturally
- High pass filter and -10dB pad
- Custom-wound nickel core output transformer, optimized for the ST69
- Brushed stainless steel body and head
- Metal covered, padded carrying case
- SM4 silver shock mount
- 7-pin XLR cable
- STPSM1 low noise tube power supply
Preamp: Class-A Tube
Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
High Pass Filters: Switchable 75Hz, 12dB/octave
Attenuation Pad: Switchable -10dB
Maximum SPL: 130/140dB SPL
Equivalent Noise: 23dB SPL
Typical Load Impedance: >500 Ohms
Output Source Impedance: 200 Ohms transformer isolated
Dimensions: 7.5” long, 1.8” max. dia.
Weight: 1.1 lbs
Power: Phantom Power