For smaller studios and projects, the Sterling S104HA is the ideal solution.
Compact and easy to use, this single-input headphone amplifier provides high-quality audio monitoring for up to four pairs of stereo headphones. It’s perfect for studio situations where space is limited.
Featuring gold-plated TRS input and outputs for clean connectivity and a sturdy and lightweight aluminum chassis that will last for years. Low-noise operation is enhanced by its external power supply.
• 4-channel desktop headphone amp
• Four stereo 1/4” headphone outputs
• Gold-plated TRS main input and outputs for superior conductivity
• Low-profile notched faders for secure operation
• External 12V DC power supply for low-noise operation
• Sturdy aluminum chassis and non-slip rubber feet
• Power-on LED
Input Impedance: 10 K Ohms (unbalanced)
Max Input Level: +14dBV
Input: Stereo 1/4″ TRS
Outputs: (4) Stereo 1/4″ TRS
Output Impedance: 51 Ohms each output
Max Gain: 20dB per channel
S/N Ratio: >90dB
THD: <0.001% @1V / 1KHZ Power: 12VDC Adapter
Weight: 1 lbs.
Size: 3″ x 4″ x 1.25″