The Sterling PHP1 provides 48V phantom power for condenser microphones when a microphone preamp, mixer or audio interface does not. It’s an ideal addition to any studio environment that employs a collection of various, non-standard audio equipment.
- One female XLR input and one male XLR output
- Rugged steel housing with power on LED indicator
- Meets DIN 45596 specifications, maximum current 14mA total
- External power supply included
- Connect a condenser mic to the XLR input
- Connect the output to mixer, audio interface or preamp
- Plug in the AC adaptor (the power LED with light up)