The Sterling MX3 studio monitor pair represents the latest evolution in audio reference design, combining top sound quality with next-generation materials, ideal for listening, mixing, multimedia presentation and much more.
Our advanced dual-axis WaveGuidanceVH™ technology creates an incredibly wide “sweet spot,” (wider-and-higher dispersion), giving you a clear, articulate and centered sound even when listening off-axis — horizontally and vertically.
A proprietary low-frequency cone design offers superior damping, which minimizes sonic artifacts and unnatural resonance, while the 3/4” silk dome tweeter with neodymium magnet provides a smooth and natural high-frequency response.
This unique alchemy of technology and art results in studio monitors with high efficiency and ultra-low distortion. A polished ebony finish makes these MX monitors look as good in your studio as they sound to your ears.
• 3” Low frequency driver with proprietary cone design
• 3/4” Silk dome tweeter features lightweight neodymium magnets
• 20 Watts of high-efficiency, low-distortion Class A/B amplification
• Bi-amp Class A/B design ensures superior transient response and natural bass presence
• Unique dual-axis WaveGuidanceVH™ technology and rear panel port
• Polished ebony front baffle with Sterling iconography
• Studio grade internal components with protective electrical design
• Unbalanced RCA inputs
Frequency Response: 55 Hz-22 kHz
Power Output: 20W@ 1%THD-1KHz
Sensitivity: 300mV@1KHz to rated power
Signal Noise Ratio with A-Weight: 85dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.3%@ 1W-1KHz
Crossover Frequency: 5.0KHz
Power Switch / Level: Rotary VR with plastic knob
Input: RCA X 2 (balanced)
3.5mm TRS (stereo)
Output: 3.5mm TRS (stereo headphone output)
Dimensions: W 5.13″ x H 7.82″ x D 7.00″
Weight: Active (L) speaker 3.53 lbs.
Passive (R) speaker 2.93 lbs.
Material: Wood box with plastic front
Acoustic Mode: Vented box
Tweeter: 3/4” / 6 ohm
Tweeter Magnetic Type: Neodymium
Woofer: 3” / 8 ohm
Woofer Magnetic Type: Ferrite
Line Voltage: 90-240VAC/50-60Hz
Line Cord Receptacle: IEC320 C8
Line Cord: UL817 2 pins / 5 ft.