Verify in windows sound settings that the appropriate H224 outputs are selected. If you speakers are connected to H224 outputs 1, 2, then select “Speakers H224 Audio Driver” (which is H224 outputs 1,2).
- Review: Sterling Audio ST155 & SP150SMK
- Sterling Unveils MX Black Series Powered Studio Monitors
- Sterling Unveils the Versatile SP150SMK Condenser Microphone Kit with Shockmount
- New Dual-Source Headphone Amplifiers Combine Versatility with Sterling Sound Quality
- Review: Sterling MX5 and MX8 Studio Monitors