When H224 is the only audio device connected to the system, changing the sample rate via the H224 Control Panel App may result in playback error “can’t find audio device”. Simply attempt playback again after changing sample rate and in the future, avoid changing sample rate while playback is in progress.
- Review: Sterling Audio ST155 & SP150SMK
- Sterling Unveils MX Black Series Powered Studio Monitors
- Sterling Unveils the Versatile SP150SMK Condenser Microphone Kit with Shockmount
- New Dual-Source Headphone Amplifiers Combine Versatility with Sterling Sound Quality
- Review: Sterling MX5 and MX8 Studio Monitors